Welcome to Turtle Finance
A decentralized trading strategy platform.
Turtle Finance is a decentralized trading strategy platform that is already live on BSC, Polygon and Heco chains, further will be deployed on Solana as well. Turtle services financial strategists and amateur traders. The financial experts, to gain more profit, can upload their trading strategy to the platform. Meanwhile, they get a share of the profits from uploading their trading strategies. Amateur traders lack high-quality trading strategies to achieve profits. So, turtle provides them professional strategies to arbitrage among different DEX exchanges, maximize funds, and gain consistent profits.
Turtle Finance Platform serves two kinds of users: amateur traders and professional financial strategists. Professional trading strategies can be shared with amateur traders. Meanwhile, expert strategists can get more dividends through strategies they share. At the same time, If ordinary traders have confidence in their trading strategies, they can also submit their trading strategies to the platform.
Arbitrageurs play an essential role in maintaining the health of the whole ecosystem in DEX. Turtle finance can arbitrage among different DEXs. At the same time, arbitrage opportunities will not exist all the time. At this time, Turtle Finance will invest idle funds into safe and stable mining pools with a high return rate to earn interest for users.
The development of Turtle finance can further promote the prosperity of DEX. The relevant mechanism of trade arbitrage can improve the liquidity of DEX, more professional strategies, and more user participation, which plays a positive role in improving the overall market operation efficiency.
- February 2021: The project framework agreement was completed.
- March 2021: The first strategy prototype development was established.
- April 2021: The first 30 days of testing were completed and the yield max got 130%.
- June 2021: The internal test of community volunteers was completed.
- July 2021: The agreements with other chains are expected and The initial deployment will be in HECO and BSC.
- September 2021: The V2 version of the A1 Strategy will be updated and the risk of hedge and benchmark exchange rate adjustment feature will be implemented.
- November 2021: The V1 version of the arbitrage strategy will be launched and the cross-dex arbitrage feature will be realized.
- January 2022: The public reward program will be started.
- February 2022: The optimized arbitrage strategy V2 version will be launched and the online DAO community governance function module will be implemented.
- May 2022: The new trading strategies are expected to be implemented.